Melissa Ward brings to your project a diverse range of experience gained over 25 years of experience in the design industry.
Melissa is committed to bringing to her client’s projects superior design and project management with a strong focus on budgetary and environmental aspects. Integral to the project is ensuring that a clear focus on the client’s ideals and vision is always maintained.
Fundamental to good architecture is the incorporation of sustainable design. With an understanding of real current costs of building and the growing cost of energy and resources adherence to sustainable design for now and the future will assist in maintaining the comfort, value and market desirability of your development.
Sustainable design involves creating buildings and following processes that are environmentally responsible and mindful of the use of resources throughout the buildings entire lifecycle. Sustainable design is as relevant to alterations and adaptive reuse of existing buildings as new build projects.
We offer an initial no charge meeting to discuss your project requirements and provide our clients a Project Map to ensure a clear understanding of the design & process from inception to completion.
Melissa is highly experienced in residential, hospitality and child care facility design.
Located in Sydney and on the Central Coast, Melissa offers the unique service of meeting with you at your home or office to discuss your project.
Please phone 1300 880 576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project requirements.
Melissa graduated with Honours from the University of Technology, Sydney in 1993, prior to this working in interior design and graphics. The scope of her design experience includes childcare, residential, hospitality, retail, resort, religious, educational, health and aged care projects. In addition to her experience as an architect she is also a practicing artist specializing in printmaking and has trained in furniture design and making.
- Domain. Sydney Morning Herald. March 23. 2006
- Domain. Sydney Morning Herald. July 29 2004
- Southern Highlands News. June 4. 2004
- Highlife Magazine Vol.8 No5. 2004
- House & Garden. October1995
- Architectural Review. Autumn. 1995
- Belle Corporate+ Office Design. Summer Edition. 1995
- Globalwave. Japan 1995
- ID Magazine USA 1995
- Pendant Light. RAIA Sparchle Competition. April 2006
- 'Trades’ NAWIC (National Association of Women in Construction) 2004
- 'Best Commercial Interior’ SIDA National Interior Design Awards 1995
- 'Best Use of Internal Colour’ SIDA National Interior Design Awards1995
- 'Commercial Interior’ Commendation Dulux Colour Awards 1995
- Etchings- Ewart Gallery. Workshop Arts Centre, Willoughby. 2009
- Pendant Light- RAIA ‘Sparchle’ Competition Exhibition. Jones Street Wharf, Pyrmont. 2006
- Furniture-Sturt Gallery, Mittagong. 2003
- Furniture- Ceramic Art Gallery, Paddington Sydney 2002
- Furniture- Sturt Gallery, Mittagong. 2002
- Furniture- Wood Exhibition, Sturt Gallery, Mittagong. 2000